Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

thanks to twitter

[As posted last April 11, 2011 on Tumblr]

I finally got my shoes from Crocs that I won from Smart Parenting and it won’t be possible without the help of twitter. So I guess having a twitter account is also worth it because it’s not just for joining contests, following the tweets of celebrities and known personalities but also for getting help like this. I actually followed Crocs Philippines’ twitter account some time ago and remembered to tweet them about my shoe vouchers one month before they actually expire. I was happy that they were able to answer my questions. Even if I wasn’t able to get the actual designs as stated on the shoe vouchers. At least Mia and I were able to get our first pair of Crocs. Photos of the shoes and the rest of the story at my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...