Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

currently…

[As posted last July 07, 2010 on Tumblr]

As of current i still dont have my own camera, we still dont own a camera. I can’t even use the camera on my cell phone (with 1.3 megapixels) because the picture’s quality is not good and not good for online viewing (actually even on actual screen).

If you see pictures on this blog, this is because the image was taken by my sisters (each of them owns a camera).

And now you might be wondering how this blog exists with me not owning a computer—thanks to my mom who sometimes lets me use her pc and to my sister jen who lends me her laptop when she’s not at home or when she’s not using it (read: she’s already asleep and tired to use it) and sometimes i must admit, when i’m extending my stay in the office i am typing my pre-written notes from my notebook which i always bring to write stuff that i would like to blog about (i write them at home before i go to sleep or while i’m commuting read: on the jeepney, on the bus, on the train).

dear readers, i am not writing this for you to have pity on me or to bring my self to the lowest level but to remind my self that despite the fact that i do not own some things (materially), there are people who are still willing to share their blessing to others like my family. Thank you nanay, jenny and jona. If not for you, this blog would not exist. Time will come, I will also be able to pay back and please dont lose hope on me :( as currently… i am again on the verge of giving up and losing hope… i have just received a call and that call made me feel low again, that call made me helpless and hopeless again, that call made me feel worse than i am yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...