Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

still closed

[As posted last March 30, 2011 on Tumblr]


Today is the last day of March 2011. It’s almost 2 months already since the train collision incident and yet the LRT Roosevelt station is still closed. I’m guessing it’s the same with the Balintawak station since they closed both stations after the said incident.

A few days or weeks ago (sorry, I cant remember exactly) after the LRT administration opened the Roosevelt station, I’ve been one of the loyal passengers from that station since it’s nearest our home compared to MRT North Avenue station despite the slight increase in fare and longer travel time.

I have been waiting for the reopening of the LRT Roosevelt station and i heard that it’s scheduled to reopen come second week of April but then yesterday and last Monday, there had been technical problems with the trains of LRT again. Now I am a little doubtful if i should ride the LRT by then. Will it be safe for me to ride the LRT? Well, some years ago I have been riding LRT regularly and i’ve also encountered a couple of times where i had to wait for minutes and had to be late for work because a train on another station had technical problems. When will these problems last? No one knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...