Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

First Nuffamily Day at Crosswinds Tagaytay

It was a first time for us (me, my husband and mia) to be in Tagaytay. Together with my tito Flor, tita Lily, tatay Lando and my sisters Jen and Jona, we joined Nuffnang's first ever Nuffamily Day held at Crosswinds in Tagaytay.

Crosswinds, Tagaytay

my family
participants at the top of the hill
The event was held at the area which I heard they call the helipad. It's at the top of a hill and most of it is covered with grass which is perfect for picnics and kite flying.
 
It was a fun-filled afternoon with lots of food, games and prizes. We even joined the Paper Folding Stop Dance game. We didn't expect that we'd reach the final two because of all the groups that joined, we were the only group that didn't have a child member--we're all adults in our group. But at the final battle we lost but its fine we enjoyed the game :)


The only thing I wasn't able to do that day was to meet other bloggers just as I wrote on my previous post because I literally treated the day a family day. Well, it's a first time for us to be out of town as a family.

my sisters getting ready for their lantern's lifting
Before the event ended, we all had the chance to light our own lanterns. I just didn't have a picture of us actually lifting the lanterns. Just like in the animated movie Tangled, the modern version of the fairy tale Rapunzel, the lanterns are a beautiful sight specially on a beautiful night sky. I just wondered at the end, where would the lanterns land after their lights go out--just a thought...

the lanterns in flight
Thank you Nuffnang and the sponsors for the exciting and fun-filled Nuffamily Day! Unfortunately, nanay Bel was not able to come with us then because she was not feeling well that day but we brought home lots of food for her to enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...