Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

my best friend's wedding

More than a month ago my college best friend Eunice tied the knot with her fiance Paul. Eunice is my college best friend, we met on the first day of our college life and we've been friends since then. And being Eunice' best friend, she got me as her matron of honor.

I will not talk about the wedding per se because we all know what happens during a wedding ceremony and at the reception, instead, here are my favorites during that day:

The Bride's Dresses. She doesn't just have one but three dresses. She wore the peach dress during the preparations at the hotel. Then her wedding gown which was so simple but elegant looking. At the latter part of the reception she then changed into another white dress with a belt with flower detail. 


By the way, her mother made these two dresses below all the way from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Eunice only sent her measurements thru email and they fit her well during her wedding. 



The Flower Girl's Bear. Honestly, this is the first time i've seen such unique way of having a teddy bear with flowers instead of the usual bouquet or basket with flowers for the cute little girls. 


Friends. For years, I haven't seen my college friends because of being busy with work, family and all other stuff. Good thing we were all assigned on the same table number and it's just beside the newly wed's table.



We also had a few shots from the photo booth :) 


We all had fun that day. May I also commend JFR Events for making sure everything is on time and in order. Paul and Eunice wrapped up the program with a dance number which delighted all the guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...