Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

pink bag from the Bag Hag


Last December 2010, I joined the Bag Hag's twitter contest and fortunately I became one of her winners. Only a month after the contest was I able to claim my prize at the Accessory Lab in Rockwell/Powerplant Mall. I was so happy when I saw the tote bag and it's PINK! I told thebaghag, I love it! By the way, if you are into bags or if you just want another blog to follow, check out her site, The Bag Hag Diaries. She also have travel and food posts which you will enjoy and yes she does contests once in a while on her site and in twitter.


my pink tote bag
And since we really don't have a diaper bag for Mia's things, we use this bag when we go out. It fits lots of Mia's and my stuff whenever we go for a stroll or to the church on Sundays, only it doesn't have a zipper but it's just right, you can easily get the things in and out of the bag.

going out for a stroll

this is my entry #2 for
 

6 comments:

Silvergirl said...

they are cute

Cielo said...

Pag mommy ka na talaga gone are the days na shoulder bag mo ang iniintindi mo...top priority ang baby bag...

It is my first time to join PF and happy to be Entry No. 1. Hope you can visit me too sis...

""rarejonRez"" said...

that's a nice pink bag! i like huge bags too, kasi ang dami kong baon! :D


My Pinks:
Triz's Pink Guitar
Sakura, from Japan
Thanks and hope to see you! ;-)

Shengkay said...

another girly girly stuff..
Visiting from Pink Friday sis.. Here is my
Pink Entry
Hope you can join my Orange Tuesdays meme still open till Saturday.

Cheerful said...

wow, that's great...i am reading bag hag's blog too but havn't join in her contest...congrats and i must say, that's a nice bag. visiting late from PF have great week. :)

♥ MomieQueen ♥ said...

cute pink bag..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...