Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

my little photographer

At 2 years and 3 months, I now have a photographer :)

She likes to grab the camera from her titas and clicks to her delight--we actually dont know if she's amazed with the flash it makes or the sound or whatever. She doesn't even look at the preview of the image she's taking. There are times that she also borrows my cellphone just to take our pictures. As of now, I don't have a copy yet of the pictures that she took but once I get the files, I'll share them to you so stay tuned...

pretending to be looking through the view finder but obviously not :)
This is one of the pictures taken during the Nuffamily Day. I picked the picture above because I like that she's wearing pink (which i think looks good on her) and she looks like a professional photographer :)

the outfit details: pink shirt that I bought from the recently concluded bazaar held at our office, black leggings with pink ribbon-like detail at the bottom part (from one of her lolas) and offshore rubber shoes bought at SM Department Store.

this is my first entry for

2 comments:

Stef said...

A photographer in the making? Visiting from PF. Here is our share:
http://sweetkeanna.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-birthday-caine.html
and
http://septembercharm.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-outgoing-toddler.html

Hope you can join us at Messy Go Round. Thanks a lot!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh how cute!

Pink Shoes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...