Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

please help me keep my hopes up

This is my horocope for last Saturday, September 03 and so sad it fits my situation. I was not well that day...


Yes! I believe in horoscopes. Sometimes its true, sometimes not. Depends. 

When someone sent me a letter back in 1997, its in my horoscope. The letter came from a guy who at first I didn't know was actually my neighbor. He is now my husband.

I also believe that our future do not actually depend on what's written on our horoscope, it is just our guide and so I will use this guide to feel better and not dwell on what had happened. I can move on. I will move on. And as my horoscope said, i need to find a way to keep my hope alive and so I WILL. With friends and family, nothing's impossible, i know. Thank you. :)

One of the few things that will keep me going--Mia is now better, we stayed again at the hospital for 5 days due to acute bronchitis last last week. That's one reason also why I wasn't able to post on any of my blogs. Thank goodness not pneumonia again but if we're not too quick it will end up with pneumonia again. Medicard and Philhealth covered almost all of our hospital bills so that is one great relief too. Last Satuday, she was given her anti Pneumonia shot so she'll be protected against the virus that made us stay at the hospital for one week in every six months for the last one and a half year.

Now I feel better. Wish me luck! Be safe and happy everyone. Have a nice Monday morning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...