Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vote for your Favorite Mommy Blogger!

This post is to show support to the mommy bloggers out there specially those that I read and follow and learn from--Rowena of Animetric's World, Neva of Manila Mommy, Fleur of Mommy Fleur, Michelle of My Mom Friday and Martine of Dainty Mom. To the mommy blogger nominees, hey mommies, I'm voting for you! Yun nga lang 3 of you in a day nga lang ha :) I registered and am trying to vote everyday also because I want to score an invite to the awarding ceremonies and finally have the chance to meet the mommies behind the blogs that I read *eyes closed, crossing fingers* :)

You too can also have the chance to meet your favorite mommy blogger. If you are a lady and a www.smartparenting.com.ph visitor, go check out this link or click on the image below for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...